UV-C light kills bacteria without using chemicals, it can destroy the bacteria's DNA and eliminate its ability. The sterilized UV sterilizer provides you with a healthy living environment.
How does Steril™ UV Disinfection Lamp work?
“Did you know that ozone only takes 10 seconds to kill 99 percent of bacteria, fungi, yeast, mold, and viruses – 3,500 times faster than chlorine”
This is because one molecule of ozone is equal to 3,000 to 10,000 molecules of chlorine. Being the most powerful and rapidly-acting oxidizing agent on earth, ozone is the best killer of destructive, disease-causing organisms. It has even been proven that ozone kills cancer cells upon contact! Other healing mechanisms of ozone include:
- Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa
- Stimulation of oxygen metabolism
- Activation of the immune system
Ozone is successful in fighting illnesses because it goes directly into the body’s cells!
- Made of quartz material, long service life, high transmission rate, and better sterilization effect.
- UV+Ozone double kills germs and viruses within a few minutes, the rate of up to 99.99%. Low-density ozone, please feel free to use it.
- Portable can be used anywhere.
- It can be used in a refrigerator, car, bedroom, kitchen, shoe cabinet, washing room, baby's room, pet house, and other small spaces.
If you have allergies to perfumes and can't use room deodorizer, this UV light sterilizer may help you by eliminating odors without any perfume in the air.
How To Use Steril™ UV Disinfection Lamp？
Manual and remote control
- Material: ABS+quartz
- Power: 38W
- Rated voltage： 110V
- Rated frequency： 50HZ
- Plug Specification: EU/U.S.
- Disinfection area: 40-80m²
- Package Size: 230 x 160 x 45 mm/ 9.1 * 6.3 * 1.8in
Q: Can I put UVC fixtures in my home?
A: Yes – Steril™ UV Lamp has been safely used in homes, as well as in hospitals, laboratories, clean rooms, doctors″ offices, commercial buildings, food processing plants and other commercial and residential environments throughout the world - any place a concern for clean air exists.
Q: Do germicidal lamps kill viruses?
A: Yes -germicidal UVC lamps kill up to 99.9% of most viruses, airborne bacteria, and mold spores.
Q: How hot do the lamps get?
A: Germicidal UVC lamps do not produce much heat - about the same as fluorescent lamps.
germicidal light *1
Carton + foam, safe for packaging and transportation
remote controller *1