UV Disinfection Lamp for Home

$110.99 $221.98
Qty Discount Code
Buy 2+ 90% QC01
Buy 4+ 85% QC05
Buy 6+ 78% QC12
Note: please enter code at checkout page.

This UV light's voltage is 220V, it needs a voltage converter. if you need, click here to buy: slichic.com/converter 

Product Details:
Efficient and portable: the antibacterial rate reaches 99%, removing and killing bacteria, viruses, molds, and allergens, effectively improving the living environment. It can be used anywhere to make your ambient air clean and comfortable.
Product parameters: ABS environmental protection material + aluminum alloy material, Tungsten UV lamp tube.
Features: Ultraviolet disinfection lamp is more effective than a liquid disinfectant, no irritating odor after disinfection, the applicable area is 20-40㎡, the product is easy to store, safe and convenient to use.
  • Long service life: The average service life is up to 8000 hours. The lamp adopts a high-purity quartz lamp, which improves the ultraviolet transmittance and stronger sterilization effect.
  • Warning: When using UV products, people, plants, and animals must leave the scene! Do not look directly at the UV light source! After use, it is recommended to ventilate for 10 minutes without ozone; use UV and ozone for more than 20 minutes!
  • Eliminate viruses, bacteria, and parasites, effectively remove odors from the air
  • Tobacco, underwear, bedding, toothbrush cups, etc.
  • Used in kindergartens, hospitals, kitchens, bedrooms, pet shops, etc.
  • Voltage: AC 220V/50HZ
  • Light type: Tungsten UV lamp tube
  • Rated power: 20W, 30W, 40W.
  • Applicable area:30㎡(20W), 40㎡(30W), 50㎡(40W)
  • Sterilization method: UV + ozone
Package included:
  • Hanging UV disinfection lamp
  • 1x User manual
  • 1x voltage converter
  • 1x Power cord
Kind reminder on the below
  • 1. When using ultraviolet rays, people, plants, and animals must leave the scene! Prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light can burn people's eyes and skin.
  • 2. Under normal circumstances, disinfection twice a week, about 30 ~ 60 minutes each time; if there are many bacteria or large space, please increase the number of disinfection appropriately.
  • 3. After using the UV lamp for a period of time, it will gradually deteriorate and its intensity will decrease. For better results, it is recommended to replace the lamp regularly.
This UV light's voltage is 220V, it needs a voltage converter. if you need, click here to buy: https://slichic.com/converter

      You may also like

      Recently viewed