Ultraviolet (UV-C) light helps to eliminate bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc on the surfaces of most household and personal items. Remove odors, bacteria, and dust motes which cause splenitis, pneumonia, asthma, and allergies.
- Suitable for households, travel, business, and healthcare. Its portability makes it easy to bring anywhere and use anytime.
- Portable clamshell design
- Simple operation, ON/OFF button.
- Added gravitational protective feature, automatically turning the UV-C light off when the device is facing anywhere but downward.
- Powered either by Micro USB cable or by 4x 1.5V AAA batteries. Safe and energy-saving.
- Foldable designed &Various uses: Suitable for home, office, business trip, travel used.
- 253.7nm wavelength UVC light kills more than 99% bacteria, mold, fungus and virus, keep your life clean
- 100% satisfaction: Our commitment is to provide high-quality products as well as intimate pre-sale consultation and after-sales service. If you have any questions, please send us an email in time, and we will give you a satisfactory reply within 24 hours.
- With a protect setting, when the device turns upward, the UVC light will shut off automatically
How to use:
THIS ITEM IS NOT SOLD IN STORES! GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!